Electroplated diamond cutting discs have very sharp cutting performance and generate minimum heat.
Unlike metal bond diamond cutting tools (Sintered, Laser Welded
& Silver Brazed Blades), electroplated diamond cutting discs
are more suitable to be used on dry cutting. For they have very
high concentrated diamonds rigidly bonded on the surface by nickel
alloy and the diamond particles protrude from the bond. The nickel
bond electroplated diamond cutting discs are particularly suitable
for beginning cutting operation. They can be used for cutting many
hard and abrasive materials such as marble, granite, thermosetting
plastics, GRP, pre-sintered and pre-fired (green) materials,
electro carbons, graphite, soft ferrites, farinaceous products, PC
boards, and etc.
One of the unique advantages of the Electroplated diamond cutting
discs is flexibility of making into almost any diamond coating
designs and specifications.
- Continuous rim cutting discs provide smoother cutting on
fiberglass, plastic, ceramic tiles & etc.
- Segmented rim cutting discs are more suitable for cutting marble,
granite and abrasive materials where chipping is not a problem.
- "Key hole" and " U" shape slots are common slot types of
- Wear bars are also called pads or protection tips. Customized
designs can be made.
- Flanges are available from cutting discs in dia. 100mm to dia.
Grinding & Cutting Blades
Electroplated diamond grinding & cutting blades are mostly